Friday, October 25, 2013

Last Will & Testament

Last Will and Testament of {Name}

I, {Name}, resident of the city of {City's Name}, being of sound mind and sound body, do declare this to be my last will and testament. Any prior wills and/or codicils are now revoked, for this document is the one, true will and testament of {Name}.

1. Executor
I, {Name}, appoint {Executor's Name} as executor of my last will and testament. If by chance that {Executor's Name} is unable or unwilling to serve, then I appoint {Secondary Name}, as an alternate executor. The executor is authorized to carry out any/all provisions of this will and pay my just debts, obligations, and funeral expenses. Further, the executor will not be required to post surety bond in this or any other Home Stone, and direct that no expert appraisal be made of my estate unless required by law.

2. Guardian
In the event I shall pass to the Cities of Dust as a parent of a minor child/children, then I appoint {Name} as guardian of said minor child/children. If {Name} is unable or unwilling to serve as guardian, then I appoint }Name} as an alternate guardian.

3. Bequests
{This is the spot where the list of what property goes to who and in what manner.}

{Person's Signature}
{Date}

4. Signatures and Seals
This official document of {Name} has been signed and declared to be {his/her} last will and testament. Let it be known that it has been signed and witnessed by all parties present on this day.
{Person's Signature, House, Home Stone, and Date}
{Scribe's Signature, House, Home Stone, and Date}
{Witness' Signature, House, Home Stone, and Date}
{Witness' Signature, House, Home Stone, and Date}

No comments:

Post a Comment