Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tassa Powder

“It was done by Tassa powder,” she said.
“It was tasteless, and effective,” I said.
“It shows up, of course,” I said, “in water.”
“It is meant to be mixed with red wine,” she said.
Fighting Slave of Gor pgs: 223

"In the courtyard below, I said, I was drugged. It was done by tassa powder, she said. It was tasteless, and effective, I said. Slavers sometimes use it, she said. It is well for a girl not to drink with a strange man, she laughed. It shows up, of course, I said, in water. It is meant to be mixed with red wine, she said."
Fighting Slave of Gor pgs: 224-224

Inside, in a previously prepared room, on a great table, were aligned two hundred goblets of wine. Each contained Tassa powder. When the pirates, unsuspecting, were within, and giving themselves to the wine, the door would be locked.
Guardsman of Gor pgs: 113

Tassa powder had doubtless been used on her. It is traceless, and effective.
Players of Gor pgs: 66

Throughout all that had transpired in the booth she had not regained consciousness. Tassa powder is efficient.
Players of Gor pgs 75

No comments:

Post a Comment