Sunday, October 27, 2013

Relieving Oneself

I slid the bronze pot toward her, across the tiles, to where, going to the end of her chain, she might reach it. “Relieve yourself,” I told her, “facing me.”
“Yes, Master,” she said and, backing toward the pot, and squatting over it, she did so.
I enjoyed making her perform this simple, homely act is my presence.
“I am a slave, aren’t I?” she asked.
“Yes,” I said.
I then slid the pot to the side of the room, and gave her a pan of water and a rag, with which she might freshen herself. When she had done this I put the pan and the rag to one side. She then knelt again in the position of the pleasure slave, on the furs, the heavy chain dangling between her breasts, and then lying over her left thigh, thence descending to the furs and lifting to the slave ring.
Guardsman of Gor pgs: 294 | Chapter: 16

He then stepped back from us. “You are slaves,” he said. “I am Borkon, your whip master. Within these walls you will be to me as my own slaves, in all ways. Is that understood?”
“Yes, Master,” murmured several of the girls.
“Louder,” he said, “all of you!”
“Yes, Master!” we shouted.
“You will work, eat, drink, juice, sleep, dream and excrete upon my command,” he said.
“Yes, Master!” we said.
Kajira of Gor pgs: 270 | Chapter: 19

Gloria, ahead of me, was squatting over the bowl.
We were still in line, but we were no longer in the two-ringed, leather collars, or leashed, or manacled. Bars were in front of us, and behind us. This was one of several holding areas, and the last before the shoot. Two holding areas back we had been given water, order to drink plentifully. That water, of course, as of yet, had not had time to pass through our system.
A man slid the bowl back to me. “Relieve yourself,” he said.
I squatted over the bowl.
“How do you feel?” asked the man. I looked up. it was Teibar, he of Market of Semris. His voice was kindly. He seemed not unconcerned. The last time he had seen me, I supposed, might have been when I had collapsed, unconscious, overcome, before him, and the others, in the exposition area, shortly after my lot number had been written on my breast.
“Very well, Master, I said. “Thank you, Master.”
He then turned away. Like most Gorean men, and unlike Teibar, the Teibar who had captured me, he seemed to bear me no ill will, or hostility, on the grounds that I might be from Earth. Perhaps he no more than most others, knew what was going on there. To him I was doubtless no more than another pretty girl, another charming female, correctly imbonded.
I was still squatting over the bowl.
I looked up and met the eyes of the other fellow, he who had slid the bowl back to me, he who had ordered me to relieve myself. They were stern. “Yes, Master!” I said. Quickly then I relieved myself. I thought to myself with bitter amusement how Teibar, my Teibar, might have smiled, to see me squatting here, his “modern woman,” now a frightened slave, on his world, relieving herself at a man’s command. Doubtless he had known full well, he, a native of this world, that such things would be required of me. The bowl, incidentally, is not an improper precaution. It is often used before sales. Though there is usually a liberal sprinkling of sawdust on the block it is usually there less, I think, for practical purposed than for symbolic ones, for example, making clear the animal nature of what is vended, reverence for tradition. Still it could serve. The bowl, however, is better.
Dancer of Gor pgs: 121-122 | Chapter: 22

"It is morning," I said. "Relieve yourself, slave."
"Yes, Master," she said.
Magicians of Gor pgs: 442

No comments:

Post a Comment